It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.
Failure is not falling down, it is not getting up again.
Everything always ends well. If not – it’s probably not the end.
Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much more for them.
It’s funny how one person can make you never trust anybody…
I don’t care or think about the people in my past… there is some reason why they didn’t make it to my future!
Some people are so poor, all they have is money.
Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them…
The road to success is always under construction.
We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
(1) Those who had coins, enjoyed in the rain. Those who had notes, were busy looking for shelter.
(2) Man and God both met somewhere. Both exclaimed, “My creator.”
(3) He asked, are you a Hindu, Muslim or Christian? The response came, “I am hungry”!
(4) The fool didn’t know it was impossible. So he did it.
(5) “Wrong number,” Said a familiar voice.
(6) What if God asks you after you die, “So how was heaven?”
(7) They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I am the one who falls in love.”
(8) We don’t make friends anymore,….. We Add them nowadays.