It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.
Failure is not falling down, it is not getting up again.
Everything always ends well. If not – it’s probably not the end.
Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much more for them.
It’s funny how one person can make you never trust anybody…
I don’t care or think about the people in my past… there is some reason why they didn’t make it to my future!
Some people are so poor, all they have is money.
Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them…
The road to success is always under construction.
We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
_This is something we should all read at least once a week!!!!! Make sure you read to the end!!!!!!_
_To celebrate growing older, I once wrote few lessons life taught me. It is the most requested column I’ve ever written._
1. *Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.*
2. *When in doubt, just take the next small step.*
3. *Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.*
4. *You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.*
5. *Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.*
6. *It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.*
7. *Make peace with your past so it won’t mess up the present.*
8. *Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.*
9. *Take a deep breath every now and then. It calms the mind.*
10. *Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.*
11. *Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.*
12. *It’s never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.*
13. *When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.*
14. *Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy clothes. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.*
15. *No one is in charge of your happiness but you.*
16. *Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will this matter?’*
17. *Always choose life.*
18. *Forgive others and yourself.*
19. *What other people think of you is none of your business.*
20. *Time heals almost everything. Give time a little time.*
21. *However good or bad a situation is, it will change.*
22. *Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.*
23. *Believe in miracles.*
24. *God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.*
25. *Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.*
26. *Growing old beats the alternative of dying young.*
27. *Your children get only one childhood.*
28. *All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.*
29. *Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.*
30. *Envy is waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you need.*
31. *The best is yet to come…*
32. *No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.*
33. *Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.”*
_Its estimated that 93% won’t share this. If you are one of the *7%* who will, share this with the title ‘7%’._
_I’m in the 7%. Friends are the family and family is best friends that you choose._
*Its worth reading again & again, as & when you can.