It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.
Failure is not falling down, it is not getting up again.
Everything always ends well. If not – it’s probably not the end.
Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much more for them.
It’s funny how one person can make you never trust anybody…
I don’t care or think about the people in my past… there is some reason why they didn’t make it to my future!
Some people are so poor, all they have is money.
Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them…
The road to success is always under construction.
We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
A man died, when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand. – God said: Alright son its time to go. – surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans… – I’m sorry but its time to go.
– What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked. – God answered: Your belongings. – My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money? -God answered: Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth.
– Is it my memories? the man asked. -God answered: those never belonged to you they belonged to Time
– Is it my talents? -God answered: those were never yours they belonged to the circumstances.
– Is it my friends and family? -God answered: I’m sorry they were never yours they belonged to the path.
– Is it my wife and son? – God answered: They were never yours they belonged to your heart.
– Is it my body? – God answered: that was never yours it belonged to the dust.
-Is it my soul? God answered: No that is mine.
Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from god and opened it just to find out the suitcase was empty. – With a tear coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything??? -God answered: that is correct, every moment you lived were only yours. Life is just a moment. a moment that belongs to you. For this reason enjoy this time while you have it. Don’t let anything that you think you own stop you from doing so. -Live Now -Live your life – Don’t forget to be happy, that is the only thing that matters. – Material things and everything else that you fought for stay here. -YOU CAN’T TAKE ANYTHING
Share this reflection with anyone you love or appreciate. Enjoy every second you live.
Enjoy your life today; don’t wish it away by waiting for better days ahead.
Accept and appreciate things now, and you’ll find more happiness in every moment you live.