It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.
Failure is not falling down, it is not getting up again.
Everything always ends well. If not – it’s probably not the end.
Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much more for them.
It’s funny how one person can make you never trust anybody…
I don’t care or think about the people in my past… there is some reason why they didn’t make it to my future!
Some people are so poor, all they have is money.
Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them…
The road to success is always under construction.
We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
A SPANISH Teacher was explaining to her class that in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine.
“House” for instance, is feminine: “la casa.”
“Pencil,” however, is masculine: “el lapiz.”
A student asked, “What gender is ‘computer’?”
Instead of giving the answer, the teacher split the class into two groups, male and female, and asked them to decide for themselves whether “computer” should be a masculine or a feminine noun.
Each group was asked to give four reasons for its recommendation.
The men’s group decided that “computer” should definitely be of the feminine gender (“la computadora”), because:
1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic;
2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else;
3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later retrieval;
4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your pay check on accessories for it.
(THIS GETS BETTER!)
The women’s group, however, concluded that computers should be Masculine (“el computador”), because:
1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on
2. They have a lot of data but still can’t think for themselves;
3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem;
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model.
The women won
Send this to all the smart women you know…and all the men that have a good sense of humour!